Thursday, December 11, 2008
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then tag a whole bunch of people you know. Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real or fake tree? Fake
3. When do you put up a tree? Usually on the first of December, or some time in the first week of December
4. When do you take it down? Some time in January, no set time.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't even know what that is! : )
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Umm.........
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mum, Dad, and my older sister!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My little brothers
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! It is so much nicer that way!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of any bad pressies I have received!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I haven't got one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so.......
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Pavlova and strawberries!!!!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes yes yes! I love Christmas lights!
17. Favourite Christmas song? Hmmm.....I like most Christmas carols.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually go to our Nana's which is just a 20 min drive up the road.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? He he he NO!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning definitely
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I agree with The Editrix on this one!
23. Favourite Ornament theme or color? Not really sure.
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Most every thing!
25. Favourite Decorations? Pretty ones!
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Digital camera.
Now to tag some people!
Lydz Jono Lloyd Ashley Hayden Nathan