“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Suess

Friday, November 21, 2008

Book meme

Well here is mine!

The rules are as follows:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag five people.


It is from "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas"

The fifth sentence from page 123,

'They are a little tight,' admitted Bruno.

and the next three sentences,

'I don't normally wear my hair in curls,' said Gretel, jealous of the attention that her brother was getting. 'But why not?' asked the woman. 'It's so pretty that way.'

Hmmmm...................now I have to think of five or so people to tag!

Nathan
Dad
Sarai
Hayden
Isabella or Isabella

Did it!!

2 comments:

Lydie said...

haha, I did that too :)
Stuck it on Facebook...

The Editrix said...

I've tagged you for another meme! :D