“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Suess

Friday, July 3, 2009

A Few Quizzes

Who are you in Anne's circle of friends?
Who are you in Anne's Circle of Friends?





Your results:
You are Qui-Gon Jinn






















Qui-Gon Jinn
68%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
62%
C-3PO
56%
R2-D2
54%
Jabba the Hutt
54%
Chewbacca
53%
Yoda
53%
Padme
53%
Jar Jar Binks
52%
Princess Leia
51%
Overall, you're a pretty well balanced person.
But maybe you focus a little too
much on the here and now.
Think about the future before its too late.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Test

3 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

I'm following your blog, because I like it. :)

Come stop by mine sometime.

Hannah

Livi said...

Thanks! I am following your blog now too!! :)

Näna said...

Wow. You sound like me. Only I ranked as Obi-Wan. My absolute favorite character!