“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Suess

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Tag

Six Names you go By:
Livi
Liv
Olivia
Livia
Alice




Three things you are wearing today:
Headband
Voice for life wrist band
A cardigan

Three things you want very badly Right now:
A zip so I can finish the dress I'm making (I'll post photos when it's done.)
It would be nice if the dog next door stopped barking.
The sun to shine.

Three things you did Last Night/Yesterday:
Watched "The Last Samurai"

Ate chocolate
Slept

Two things you ate today:
Fudge cake
Apricot

Two People you last Talked to on the Phone:
I don't remember the last time I talked on the phone, I don't do it often.
It was probably Dad or Nana.

Two Things you are going to do Today/Tomorrow:
Hopefully finish my dress.
If the rain stops I'll walk Emily.


Your Three Favorite Beverages:
Chocolate milk
Fruit Juice
Icy cold water

I Tag:
Eveyone who wants to do this tag.

3 comments:

Cinnamey said...

I'll do it!

Näna said...

I would do it...but I already have;) It was fun to do though. Do you agree?

Livi said...

Yes it was fun to do!